By now, if you’re a Phoenix homeowner you have been hearing about tankless water heater systems for some time, yet few have understood just how convenient and inexpensive these water heater systems can be when it comes to new installations or replacements of old water heaters for homes. They not only help you save on energy, they help you save on space as well. J.I. Plumbing has put together a few more advantages as to why you should seriously consider a tankless system for your Phoenix home…
- 1. Tankless water heaters take up little space in your Phoenix home. Because they don’t require a tank and the equipment is smaller than a regular water heating system, they can help you save room in your home that would otherwise be taken up by a huge hot water heater tank.
- 2. Tankless water heaters don’t require flushing out. In tank water heater systems, you have sediments present in the water that builds up in the bottom of the tank over time. This buildup has to be removed eventually or the water heater will fail on you. It also adds to rust and corrosion problems that rust out the tank. Once a tank rusts out, it can erupt and flood your Phoenix home.
- 3. Tankless water heaters are great for vacation homes, second homes, and mother-in-law quarters in Phoenix. Any added on area of a home or a home that isn’t being used all the time will greatly benefit from the energy savings a tankless water heater gives. Also great for outdoor kitchens, workshops, basements, man caves, bathroom additions, and more.
- 4. Tankless water heaters are energy savers. For just the simple reason there is no tank that constantly has to heat water, you have energy savings involved when you have a tankless water heater installed in your Phoenix home. Hours on end of heating water are unnecessary with the tankless system. These systems will heat water via coils that become hot when the unit is activated. Water passes by the coils and gets heated, and then is delivered to your faucet. You can control the temperature of the water by setting the control panel.
- 5. Our Phoenix tankless water heaters give you as much hot water as you demand, never running out. In a tank system, you’re stuck with the amount of hot water the tank can hold. While the tankless system will never run out of hot water. Your whole home can be supplied with one unit meant for the entire home or you may only have them installed in a single room to be used as needed. Imagine, never running out of hot water no matter when and how many people in your home need it!
There’s a lot to be said for tankless water heaters, and many new home builders are going with these systems today. If you’d like to take advantage of this advanced system for your home, why not give our service team a call at J.I. Plumbing, LLC?